Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving at The Agbayani's

Leah and TJ were so great to host a family gathering for Thanksgiving. We were there along with Dad and Kathy on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful ham that Leah made and listened to lots of debates and discussions about the economy and politics.  Don't get me wrong, everyone had a great time.  The cousins had so much fun.  Kylie couldn't get enough of all the kids and really opened up and played with them for the first time.  Poor Nessa fell asleep!

Anthony, Natalie, and Emily

My dad and Kathy
 
Karl and Kylie sharing apple pie and ice cream
 
Vanessa sleeping, so cute!
 
Erika and Grandpa Wilson
 We didn't see my mom for Thanksgiving since she went to Colorado to see both of her parents there.  I missed them all so much!  My sister Sarah went with her family too and I wished that I could be there to see all my family that where there.

No comments: