Photo Album: Family Weekend
Mom declares a NO TV WEEKEND! So on the road we go to Grandpa Wilson's house. First though a stop to see Grandma and Grandpa Bajada. Then on to games and dinner at the Wilson's, our compliments to the chief - thanks Grandma! What a lot of driving there was but it was all worth it to spend time with the grandparents. (Thanks for driving Dad.)
Oh but the fun continues. Mom got to play florist and then took her daughters for a walk. With Big Sister leading the way, new streets were discovered. On the home stretch fearful animals were discovered! Big Sister had to swallow her fear and hurry past the large Lab and Husky. Though shaky, heart pounding, we all arrived safe and sound and vowed never to go that way home again! Dad played, I mean cleaned, and organized the garage. It really did need some attention and with Sister helping, I mean playing, by his side it got spic'n span by the end of the day.
No TV weekend was a hit. Definitely will have to do that again!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey I just checked the blog... the video of your dad dancing is amazing. I totally want to steal the video and put it on my blog. Oh wait... I don't blog anymore :). Maybe you'll be seeing the pictures of when you guys came on my blog soon?????????
Post a Comment